This legal notice regulates the use of the public website www.veltium.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), the Users Area of web (hereinafter, USERS AREA) and VELTIUM mobile App (hereinafter THE APP) of which VELTIUM SMART CHARGERS, S.L. is the owner (hereinafter, OWNER).
The OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is: VELTIUM SMART CHARGERS, S.L.
- Its commercial name is: VELTIUM SMART CHARGERS SL
- Its VAT number is: B01546142
- Its registered office is at: C/ ALBERT EINSTEIN, Nº 30 PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO DE ÁLAVA , 01510, VITORIA , (ÁLAVA), SPAIN.
- Registered at Alava Mercantile Registry: ALAVA, TOMO 1611, FOLIO 106, LIBRO 0, HOJA VI- 18091 INSCRIPCIÓN 1ª
You can communicate with us using following means of contact:
- Phone number: +34 945297271
- Email address: INFO@VELTIUM.COM
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
The access and / or use of THE WEB, THE USERS AREA or THE OWNER’S APP, creator of these elements, attributes the condition of USER, to the one who accepts, from said access and / or use, the Use General Conditions listed here. These Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL.
THE WEBSITE, THE USERS AREA and THE APP are free and open access. However, the OWNER conditions the use of some of the services offered to the prior filling of the corresponding form, to become a user of them.
The user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that communicates to the OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the OWNER’s contents and services and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network, or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER or third parties or extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the information’s confidentiality of the OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other purposes, of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
The OWNER informs the users of the policy carried out regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of those people who voluntarily use the contact forms to contact the OWNER of THE WEB, as well as those who communicate your personal data to the OWNER to access THE USERS AREA or THE APP.
A.- Identification of the responsible for the treatment.
The OWNER, provided with ID Number B01546142, informs the user of the existence of an automated activity record of personal data called CLIENTS, where the personal data that the user communicates to him in order to manage his request are collected and stored.
B.- Policies updates.
For all the above, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE recommends that users read these policies periodically in order to be able to know the changes that are made to them.
C.- Activities registration purposes.
- Procedures related to the contracting and provision of services of the OWNER to the company to which it belongs or, where appropriate, to the interested party who requests it.
- Attend and answer the communications received and those of commercial prospecting to keep users informed of possible promotions.
D.- Mobile applications.
“Veltium” mobile application is the user interface for Veltium chargers and is available for free download on Google Play and Apple App Store.
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/es/app/veltium/id1311369390
The “Veltium” mobile application has the following functions:
- Association of chargers to users.
- Identification and authentication of authorized user by the charger.
- Charger parameters configuration.
- Electric vehicle charge control.
- Historical charge data download and view.
- Control of charging schedules.
The “Veltium” mobile application uses the Bluetooth communications of the mobile terminal to connect with the electric vehicle charger and perform the functions.
The application only makes use of the location and Bluetooth services if the user grants permission to access the location and bluetooth upon request during the login. If these permissions are not granted, the application does not use them and part of the application’s functionalities are not available.
If the permissions have been granted, the authentication functions can be performed even if the application is in the background, depending on the chosen mode.
The mobile application “Veltium” requests permission to access the camera of the mobile terminal in order to scan the QR code identifying a charger and associate it with the user.
THE OWNER does not record any information related to the location of the user or related permissions.
The user’s identification data (Name, Surname, Email address, Telephone) are only used in the context of the use of the application, for the validation of their data or to carry out procedures related to the provision of the service.
None of the user data, nor the granted permissions will be shared neither sold to third parties.
No Ads are displayed in the mobile applications.
It is reported that, when the user does not maintain commercial relations with the OWNER, and sends an email or a communication to the OWNER, indicating other personal data, said user will be giving their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent to the processing of your personal data by the OWNER, for the purposes established above, as well as attending to your communication or sending documentation.
For the same purposes, the OWNER informs that, if the client sends an email or communicates to the OWNER his personal data by reason of the position he occupies in a company, either as administrator, manager, representative and / or any other position as a person contact in the company, it will be understood that such communication entails the provision of your free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of your personal data by the OWNER, for the purposes established above.
F.- Addressee identification.
The OWNER only plans to carry out assignments or communications of the data that, due to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter RGPD) must perform to meet its obligations with Public Administrations, Organizations or people directly related to the OWNER, in the cases that are required in accordance with the Legislation in force in each matter and at any time or in the cases in which you have expressly consented.
Likewise, the OWNER informs the user that any other transfer of data that must be made will be brought to his knowledge when the RGPD so provides, informing him in an express, precise and unequivocal way of the recipients of the information, of the purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data transferred. Or where appropriate, when the RGPD establishes it, the specific and informed consent of the user will be previously requested.
However, the OWNER informs the user and the client that any processing of personal data is subject to current legislation in Spain on data protection, established by the RGPD and its complementary and development regulations. In this sense, the OWNER is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data that the user requests through THE WEBSITE, THE USERS AREA and / or THE APP.
G.- Data quality.
The OWNER warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user at all times must bear in mind that they can only include corresponding personal data to your own identity and that they are adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. For these purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any direct and / or indirect damage caused to third parties or the OWNER due to the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current , inappropriate or impertinent. Likewise, the user who uses the personal data of a third party will respond to the latter for the information obligation established in the RGPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and / or the consequences of not having informed him.
H.- Access, Rectification, Limitation of treatment, Portability, Cancellation, Opposition of treatment and Deletion of data Rights.
The OWNER informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, portability, opposition to the treatment and deletion of their data as well as the right to file a claim with the Control Authority in writing addressed to the OWNER at the following address: C / ALBERT EINSTEIN, Nº 30 PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO DE ÁLAVA, VITORIA, SPAIN or by mail addressed to email@example.com, attaching in both cases your identity card.
I.- Personal data collect forms.
J.- Security measures related to personal data processing.
The OWNER informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, he has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, due to account of the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Likewise, the OWNER guarantees the user compliance with the duty of professional secrecy regarding the personal data of users and the duty to keep them.
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
By virtue of the provisions of current legislation regulating Intellectual Property: the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, of THE WEB, THE USERS AREA and THE APP, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER are expressly prohibited..
All the contents of THE WEBSITE, THE USERS AREA and THE APP, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER, and any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be assigned to the user, beyond what is strictly necessary for their correct use .
In short, users who access THE WEBSITE, THE USERS AREA and THE APP can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor they are installed on servers connected to networks, nor they are subject to any type of commercial exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on THE WEB, THE USERS AREA and in THE APP are property of the OWNER, without being understood that the use or access to it provides to the user any right over the them.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of THE WEBSITE, THE USERS AREA or THE APP, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the OWNER, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. The OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available or for the actions carried out based on them.
6) GUARANTEES EXCLUSION AND LIABILITY.
THE WEB contents are of general nature and have merely informative purposes, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
The OWNER excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing THE WEB or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored content, made available to those who It has been accessed through THE WEBSITE or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of THE WEB. Particularly, as an example, the OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
7) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION.
The OWNER may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
The OWNER declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside the WEB not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on THE WEB is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. The OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites. Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
9) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to THE USER AREA and / or THE APP, and therefore to the services offered through them, without the need for prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through THE WEB, they must send a notification to the OWNER duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through THE WEB does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on THE WEB should be understood as a guide.
12) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These conditions will be governed or interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation in that not expressly established. The OWNER and the user agree to submit any controversy that may arise from the provision of the products or services object of these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile.
In the event of the user address to be outside of Spain, the OWNER and the user expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the Courts and Tribunals of the OWNER’s address.